There will be 3% transaction fees for payments through Digital Currencies and 15 USD for payments through Bank Wire.
- Purchased package: IBO with exclusive packages will be provided with better deals.
- Booking time range: some hotels may not available during high season and major holidays at the destination country.
- IBO Passport: IBO activity in Onyxum marketing plan.
- Destination: the variety of hotels in the destination.
- The option to split the dates of hotel reservation to stay at different locations.
- One-time payment.
- The option to gift your hotel reservation to first degree relatives by paying 10% of the package price for each reservation.
In order to book your hotel accommodation; please send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 to 4 weeks prior to the traveling date (using your registered E-mail address), containing:
- Onyxum Username
- Package Type (name)
- Number of Nights
- Number of Guests (adult)
- Dates of Check in and Check out
- Nationality of Guests
- City of Destination
- Number of Children (If applicable)
- Ages of the Children (If applicable)
- Number of Rooms (If applicable)
- A copy of the guests’ passport/ID card.
After 1 to 3 business days, you will receive an E-mail suggesting the available hotels and rooms for that period of time and location. At the next step, you shall choose one of the options by replying the E-mail. Shortly after receiving the confirmation from hotels, Onyxum will send you the voucher (The time period to send the voucher will be varied depending on the chosen hotel).
- In the event that a customer fails to pay the Annual Subscription Fee, then the Onyxum ID and account will be suspended until the Annual Subscription Fee is paid.
- If a customer pays the Annual Subscription Fee (6) months or more past the expiry date, then the customer shall pay a penalty equal to one hundred percent (100%) of the then current Annual Subscription Fee.
- If the customer fails to pay the Annual Subscription Fee for two (2) consecutive years then Onyxum may cancel the Contract and the account will be closed. The customer may reactivate its account with Onyxum at a later date provided that the Annual Subscription Fees and penalties for all the years since the cancellation until the re-subscription are paid. Upon cancelation, Customers will have to purchase a new package from Onyxum in order to activate their placements accumulates points otherwise they could benefit only from their direct sales commissions.
When a Customer requests a refund within the specified guarantee period for an Onyxum Product or Service purchased through Onyxum and/or referred by an IBO, the following may be implemented:
- Full Refund, If the request is within ten (10) days from the date of purchase, the Customer will receive a full refund;
- Partial Refund, If the request is made between the eleventh (11th) day and forty-fifth (45th) day from the purchase date, the Customer shall be charged a thirty percent (30%) service fee.
- Before forty-five (45) days from the purchase, the Customer can extend the refund policy by paying a predefined insurance on a monthly basis for a maximum of three to extend the Partial Refund.
- The money will be transferred to users' e-wallets within 24 hours.
- Customer may be asked to submit product receipt to be returned.
- Refund policy will not be applied if the customer has already booked his/her hotel accommodation.
- Log in to your account
- Go to main menu, click on My Package
- Chose the package that is going to be Refunded.
- Press the Refund Key
- Enter your Transaction Code
- Go to your email
- Press refund (This is the last action that finalize your refund and after is been executed it cannot be undone)
Adjustments for Returned Products
IBOs receive bonuses and commissions based on the actual enrollment for services to merchants. When a service is cancelled:
- If a full refund is authorized by the Company, then all the bonuses and commissions (binary and direct selling) attributable to the refunded service(s) will be deducted 2 weeks after the refund is given, and continuing every pay period thereafter until the commission is recovered from the BOs who received bonuses and commissions on the sales of the refunded service(s).
- If a partial refund (70%) is authorized by the Company, then only bonuses and commissions (Binary) attributable to the refunded service(s) will be deducted 2 weeks after the refund is given, and continuing every pay period thereafter until the commission is recovered from the IBOs who received bonuses and commissions on the sales of the refunded service(s). The Direct selling commission however, will not be deducted.
- Each room shall occupy by 1 to 2 people only.
- Maximum reservation during a single year (starting at the time of reservation and end in 360 days) is two times. For more request in a single year, there will be 20 USD fee for each reservation.
- The prices are valid from January 2019 till January 2020.
- The availability of breakfast depends on the hotels’ facilities. Whenever a Customer sends booking request, he/she shall ask to get breakfast included offers only, otherwise he/she will receive all available hotels.
- Only Countries which are a Member of WTO (Worldwide Trade Organization) are included in the Worldwide Packages.
- Costumers will be able to book the hotel reservation after 3-4weeks of date of purchase.
- Peak season and major holiday offers are either limited or not available and depend on the IBO passport type.
- Purchasing a hotel packages will not make a customer turn to an IBO. The Customer understands that in order to be capable of promoting Onyxum Products and Services offered through or by Onyxum, he must pass the IBO Training Program otherwise the he/she will only be capable to potentially become a Preferred Customer allowing her/him to take advantage in purchasing Onyxum Products and Services.
- All reservations made are subject to availability and strictly on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Each reservation has a unique set of conditions and cancellation policy imposed by the relevant Hotel and available on the hotel’s website which must be agreed to prior to confirmation.
- If a Customer does not use the product for up to one year or more, the reservation will rollover just for one year (unless otherwise stated). For example, if a Customer purchase a package which provide 1 week hotel reservation annually for 5 years and does not use it for 4 consecutive years, on the fifth year he/she only will be able to book two weeks’ hotel reservation.
- The cancellation depends on the hotels’ policy. Whenever a Customer sends booking request, he/she shall ask to only receive offers with cancellation policy, otherwise he/she will receive all available hotels.
- All costs of cancellation or utilization of the bookings shall be borne solely by Customers. No refund shall be given for no-show(s), early check-out(s) and/or unused night(s).
- Once an existing reservation is cancelled, it cannot be reinstated.
- The package shall be given to first degree relatives by paying 10% of the package price for each reservation, but is strictly NOT FOR RESALE or for other commercial purposes.
- Misuse of this package may result in immediate termination, suspension or withdrawal.
- The packages are valid for a predefined period of time from the date of purchase.
- In some destinations, Customer and/or his/her guest(s) may be asked to pay security deposit, additional taxes or surcharges imposed by the local government of the city. These charges may or may not be made known during the point of reservation.
- Primary guest must be at least 18 and bring ID at the time of checking.
- The age limit for children may vary from one hotel to another. Further details can be obtained at the time of reservation.
- Customers and his/her guest(s) shall be solely responsible in ensuring that they have valid travel documents such as passports and visas. Further details required may be provided or at the time of reservation.
- In some small cities where the number of hotels is low, the hotel booking will be limited or not available. Please send an Email to check the availability of hotels at your desired location at least 4 weeks prior the date of travel.