When a Customer requests a refund within the specified guarantee period for an Onyxum Product or Service purchased through Onyxum and/or referred by an IBO, the following may be implemented:
- Full Refund, If the request is within ten (10) days from the date of purchase, the Customer will receive a full refund;
- Partial Refund, If the request is made between the eleventh (11th) day and forty-fifth (45th) day from the purchase date, the Customer shall be charged a thirty percent (30%) service fee.
- Before forty-five (45) days from the purchase, the Customer can extend the refund policy by paying a predefined insurance on a monthly basis for a maximum of three to extend the Partial Refund.
- The money will be transferred to users' e-wallets within 24 hours.
- Customer may be asked to submit product receipt to be returned.
- Refund policy will not be applied if the customer has already booked his/her hotel accommodation.
- Log in to your account
- Go to main menu, click on My Package
- Chose the package that is going to be Refunded.
- Press the Refund Key
- Enter your Transaction Code
- Go to your email
- Press refund (This is the last action that finalize your refund and after is been executed it cannot be undone)
Adjustments for Returned Products
IBOs receive bonuses and commissions based on the actual enrollment for services to merchants. When a service is cancelled:
- If a full refund is authorized by the Company, then all the bonuses and commissions (binary and direct selling) attributable to the refunded service(s) will be deducted 2 weeks after the refund is given, and continuing every pay period thereafter until the commission is recovered from the BOs who received bonuses and commissions on the sales of the refunded service(s).
- If a partial refund (70%) is authorized by the Company, then only bonuses and commissions (Binary) attributable to the refunded service(s) will be deducted 2 weeks after the refund is given, and continuing every pay period thereafter until the commission is recovered from the IBOs who received bonuses and commissions on the sales of the refunded service(s). The Direct selling commission however, will not be deducted.