Verified Onyxum Hotel suggestions consist of 3-5 star hotels depending on the following factors:
- Purchased package
- Booking time range: Specific hotels may not be available during peak season and major holidays at the selected destination/country.
- Destination: The variety of hotels available in each specific destination.
There will be a transaction fee of 3% for payments made through Digital Currencies and of 15 USD for payments made through Bank Wires.
Annual Subscription Fee:
A 15 USD annual fee is required for the maintenance of the Onyxum virtual office. The first payment is payable upon registration.
When a customer requests a refund within the specified guarantee period for an Onyxum product or service, the following refund policies may apply:
- Full refund: if the request is made within 10 days of the purchase date, the customer will receive a full refund.
- Partial refund: If the request is made between the 11th and the 45th day of the purchase date, the customer will be charged a 30% service fee.
- Before 45 days of the purchase date: the customer can extend the refund period by paying a preset insurance fee on a monthly basis for a maximum of 3 months to extend the partial refund policy.
- The fund will be transferred to the user’s Onyxum account within 24 hours.
- Customers may be asked to submit a purchase receipt to be eligible for a refund.
- The refund policy will not be applicable if the customer has already booked their hotel accommodation.
Terms & Conditions:
- Each room can be occupied by only 1 to 2 individuals.
- The maximum number of reservations during a single year (starting on the date of reservation and ending 360 days later) is 2. For reservation requests exceeding the yearly limit of 2 in a single year, there will be a fee of 20 USD applied to each additional reservation.
- The current prices are valid from January 1st 2020 to January 1st 2021. Prices are subject to change thereafter.
- The company only provides accommodations. The availability of breakfast depends on the hotels’ services and facilities. If a customer wishes to only reserve at hotels providing complimentary breakfast, they must ask to exclusively receive suggestions consisting of such hotels if any. If they do not make such a request, they will receive a list of all available hotels including and excluding breakfast options.
- Only countries which are members of the WTO (Worldwide Trade Organization) are included in Worldwide Packages.
- In order to book your hotel accommodation, you need to send a request for a booking at least three weeks before the check-in date. Furthermore, you must complete the reservation and the occupancy before the expiry date of your package.
- Peak season and major Holiday offers are limited.
- All reservations are subject to availability and are strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each reservation has a unique set of conditions and cancellation policies imposed by the selected hotel. The conditions and policies are available on the hotel’s website and they must be agreed to prior to purchase confirmation.
- When the package is valid for more than 1 year, if a customer does not use the product within one year of the purchase date, the reservation will roll over to solely the following year. For example, if a customer purchases a package that annually provides 1-week hotel accommodation for 5 years but does not use any of their reservation rights for 4 consecutive years, in the fifth year, only 2 weeks of hotel accommodation will be available to them. Please note that you can use the previous year’s roll-over nights of your package only after the current year’s available nights have been entirely used.
- Cancellation regulations depend on hotel policies. Whenever a customer sends a booking request, they must ask to only receive suggestions of hotels holding a cancellation policy if any. Without doing so, they will receive suggestions consisting of all available hotels with varying types of policies and regulations.
- The customer is solely responsible for all cancellation and/or booking fees. No refund will be given for no-show(s), early check-out(s) and/or unused night(s).
- Once an existing reservation is cancelled, it cannot be reinstated. Furthermore, if the hotel does not have a cancellation policy, all reserved and cancelled vacation days of the package will be lost.
- The rights to a package can be transferred exclusively to first degree relatives (a first-degree relative is one's child, sibling or parent) by paying 10% of the booking price for each reservation (minimum transfer fee is 10 USD). However, it is strictly prohibited to resell a package or use it for other commercial purposes.
- Misuse of a purchased package may result in immediate termination, suspension or withdrawal of the customer’s rights to the said package.
- The packages are valid for a predefined period from the date of purchase.
- In some destinations, the customer and their guest(s) may be asked to pay a security deposit, additional taxes or fees imposed by the hotel and/or local government of the city/country. These charges may or may not be disclosed at the time of reservation.
- Primary guests must be at least 18 years of age and present their ID upon hotel check-in.
- The age limit for children may vary from one hotel to another. Further details can be obtained at the time of reservation.
- Customers and their guest(s) are solely responsible for ensuring that they have valid and necessary travel documents such as passports and visas. Further details required may be provided at the time of reservation.
In some small cities where the number of hotels is low, hotel options may be limited or there may not be any availability. Customers are advised to send a booking request to check the availability of hotels at the chosen location at least 4 weeks before the desired date of travel.
- Log in to your Onyxum account
- Go to the main menu
- Click on the Booking button
- At the top of the page, you will see a table-like section called Your Packages that shows your complete Package information, including the package name and receipt, the purchase date and the expiry date, the number of nights or Package credits, and the amount used.
- In the last column of the table, there is the Booking Request button through which you can submit your new Package booking request.
- Select the Package you want and fill in the form with the following information:
- Country: Select the destination country according to your Package
- City: Select the destination city according to your Package
- Nights: Enter the number of nights for your stay
- From date: Enter the date of check-in
- No. of Rooms: Enter the number of rooms according to your package
- Guest Name 1: Your name has been entered as the owner of the Package and cannot be changed by the User. If you want to give your Package, in part or in its entirety, to a first-degree family member, you will need to submit your Passports and any official documentation that proves your relationship. You must also pay the renaming fee. In order to change the name of the main traveller, please mention your request as well as the new name in the Notes Section.
- Child Name 1 - If applicable, enter the name and age of the child.
- Please note that different hotels have different child policies as will be specified by the operator when responding to your Booking Request.
- Notes: Additional descriptions such as the number of meals, the kind of bed(s), etc.
After providing the required information, you will need to attach a copy of your fellow guest’s/guests’ passport(s) or ID card(s.
Next, make sure you have entered all the information correctly. If there is a problem, you can click on Cancel and make any necessary corrections, if not, click the Confirm button.
Once you have confirmed your request, you will be sent back to the Booking page. You can now see your request on the Tickets List. There are 6 columns in this section:
- Column 1 shows the title of the request.
- Column 2 indicates the status of the answer:
- Red indicates that you have not received an answer yet.
- Yellow means your request has been answered and we await your response.
- Green means the request has been completed.
- Column 3 “Destination” shows the country of your choice for the trip.
- Column 4 shows the time of check-in that you had requested.
- Column 5 shows the status of the reservation.
Column 6 “Action” shows your request; you can add details to your query if necessary by clicking on View.
When the operator sends the hotel list, the second column, or Status, turns yellow, which means the operator is waiting for your answer. At this point, you must click on the last column to view the operator's query, then select one of the hotels and enter its name in the Reply section.
When the operator sees your answer and processes your request, the booking status changes from “In Progress” to “Hotel confirmation pending”, which means your request has been sent to the hotel and is in the process of final approval from the hotel.
Upon final confirmation of the hotel, the operator sends you the Voucher and the Booking Status changes from “Hotel confirmation pending” to “Booking confirmed”.
At this stage, the request will be moved from the booking page to the “My Ticket” page which can be found in the Main Menu.
At Onyxum, we have made it our mission to provide our customers with the very best service delivery in the selection of available accommodation. Having created reliable and incredible partnerships with leading providers in accommodation, we go the extra mile to make your vacation and time away, a memorable one. To learn more about our services, please visit our CONTACT page and speak to one of our authorized representatives.